If you’ve always wanted a greenhouse but thought it would be too much hassle and cost to build, this garden greenhouse shed by Bariloche is your answer. With a rugged reinforced UPVC sheet cover instead of expensive, breakable glass, and its easy-assembly construction, this greenhouse can go up in minutes. Because it doesn’t rest on a foundation like actual greenhouse buildings, you won’t need a permit from council—eliminating even more hassle.
This greenhouse is perfect for home gardeners who want to grow pesticide-free, healthy vegetables for their families. With protection from both pests and hazardous weather, your greenhouse will use the sun’s warmth to create the ideal growing conditions for your plants.
A steel tube frame provides durability yet is easy to assemble. Built right into the cover, the windows and door need no extra care or installation time.
15 square metres of space give you a large area to take your entire garden from seed to seedling to fully producing plants without ever leaving its protective cover.
If you want to get this year’s garden off to a rousing start, don’t wait for the neighbours buy theirs first. Have a garden that will be the envy of the neighbourhood with your own garden greenhouse. Get yours today.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 500 cm x 300 cm x 200cm (L x W x H)
- Materials: Powder-coated rust-resistant steel frame and reinforced 120-gram UPVC with rip cord integrated into its construction
- 25-mm steel tube frame with full steel connectors
- Roll-up windows with fly screens
- Open to UV rays for maximum growth
- Double-zipped door with metal zip heads
- Caution: Use ropes on the top frame to prevent water from weighing down the greenhouse